Swim Fort Lauderdale Masters
City of Fort Lauderdale Swim Program for Adults!
- Offering Competitive & Fitness Swim Program for ADULT swimmers ages 18 & Older. We accept athletes from beginner to advanced levels and gear our program to multiple abilities.
- Delivering a fun, healthy, and supportive environment that will allow each individual to reach his or her fitness and competitive goals. Training is geared to each person’s needs whether they swim for fitness, competition, or triathlons. Practices include drills, aerobic, and speed training.
- Providing a team setting where each person can fulfill his or her individual goals and participate within a team atmosphere.
- Catering to the competitive athletes who compete in local swim meets, open water swims and triathlons in the South Florida area and beyond!
- Competing as a TEAM in United States Masters Swimming (USMS) National competitions available twice per year (Spring Nationals - Short Course Yards and Summer Nationals - Long Course Meters).
To Join/Try Out